DEXUS STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tweed City Shopping Centre / HOYTS MOVIE TICKET BLITZ GIVEAWAY
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who participate in the HOYTS Movie Ticket Blitz
Giveaway. (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and
2. The “Promoter” is Dexus Funds Management Limited ABN: 24 060 920 783, of 54 Minjungbal Drive,
Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486. Telephone: 07 5524 4401.
3. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 15 years or over.
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Dexus or any of the tenants or retailers
in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
(ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person
who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. This Promotion commences at 3pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 20 December 2017 and
ends at 8pm on 22 December 2017 AEST (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
Meet the Tweed City Promotional Team at the following locations to secure a free HOYTS movie ticket.
• Wednesday 20 December from 5pm outside Coles – 334 tickets to give away
• Thursday 21 December from 5pm outside Harris Scarfe – 334 tickets to give away
• Friday 22 December from 5pm outside Daiso – 332 tickets to give away
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be
added to the Promoters database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these
Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. One ticket per person.
9. Tickets can be redeemed at HOYTS Tweed City only, 54 Minjungbal Drive Tweed Heads South NSW 2486.
10. Tickets are valid for use from 11 January 2018 to 31 March 2018 only.
11. The Giveaway comprises 1,000 HOYTS movie tickets valued at $10,000.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
12. All tickets will be issued over the three nominated days of the promotion. There will be no unclaimed
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant
15. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any
reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the
prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the
Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a
prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting
Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion,
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other
mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited
and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any
other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers,
employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and
exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss
of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
25. Participating and entering in this Promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each
entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the Promotion is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
26. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each
entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the
Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees
to being entered into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless
otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes as set out
to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. Upon the
entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. All entries